• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Salmonella at restaurant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ANNEJ

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Florida

My son ate at a restaurant last month and I had to take him screaming in pain to the ER two days later. The ER found Salmonella and contacted the Health department. They called me and they said seven people got sick from this restaurant that weekend. They sent the health department out to the restaurant. What do I next ?? I want them to pain for my sons medical bills and pain and suffering. It took him two weeks to recover.

You Are Guilty

ANNEJ said:

My son ate at a restaurant last month and I had to take him screaming in pain to the ER two days later. The ER found Salmonella and contacted the Health department. They called me and they said seven people got sick from this restaurant that weekend. They sent the health department out to the restaurant. What do I next ?? I want them to pain for my sons medical bills and pain and suffering. It took him two weeks to recover.
Is your son under 18?

If so, I'd start by calling the manager of the restaurant and find out the contact information for their insurance company so you can file a claim.

S

seniorjudge

ANNEJ said:

Q: What do I next ??
A: Hire a personal injury lawyer.

LOKI15

ANNEJ said:

Please contact this group, they can help you as a support network as well as a way to contact a lawyer.

http://www.safetables.org/

I found them after my little boy got sick with Salmonella... they've been a wonderful support to me throughout my son's ongoing medical problems. (there is a board on there as well if you would like to post questions).

Best of luck!!!
Loki

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">