• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

avilesgirl

What is the name of your state?My husband and I live in georgia.My question is to find out if my older son's father has any rights to him,because he did sign the birth certicate.But he has not seen or paid any thing for my son since was a year old,he is now 9 years of age.His bio father is from mexico and he does not have the rights to be in the USA.At the time of being with him I did not know that.My husband has been his father for so long that my son does not know his real father.We did try to make is bio father see him about 5 years ago.But he told us if I was with my husband then he did not want to meet and try to make this for my son.Please help me.Does he have rights to my son if he has no rights to be here in the USA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">