• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SIE in AFROTC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mustardlord

What is the name of your state? Washington

I need some advice on SIE in AFROTC. I want to leave because the major that I contracted for is NO LONGER available to me because of reasons out of my control. I still need to graduate by my expected graduation date but they are absolutely unreasonable and are making me find any major at all that will make it so I can graduate by my target date. I am on contract like I said, but have not done field training yet. I have recieved a total sum of about 5,000 in tutition assistance. My question is this: If I have to quit because I dont want to major in english(I am a computer science major) then what are the odds of them actually making me go active duty and quit school? I would gladly pay the money back, please help someone!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">