• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st Offense Possesion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bob25

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Got caught with possesion of coke. What should I expext as cout date
approaches?

vicjm

bob25 said:
Got caught with possesion of coke. What should I expext as cout date
approaches?
That depends to a large degree on whether you decided to plead guilty or not. If you are pleading out, your lawyer should be able to tell you exactly what will happen.

If you are pleading not guilty you should probably be getting witnesses and records prepared for trial.

It would depend on a a lot of facts that we are uaware of. On a narmal basis the court would take into account your past....I.E. criminal history. Have you been able to at least seek Legal Councel for initial consultation? Their are some programs in some States that have Diversions and simular programs..These would be beter brought up with your lawyer. Not knowing the Circumstances behind you and your case, it is hard to say.( Bottom line your past.) Talk with councel and see what your options are. never make any deals without at least talking with councel first. For what it's Worth. Not Advice. patrolman/J. Buckner

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">