• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Roof leaking...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blocky97

What is the name of your state? CA

I'm on the 1st floor of a 3 floor building. the roof is leaking from all the rain. my celing is getting wet...

that means the 2nd floor people and 3rd floor people must be leaking also...

a. the mold that will happen in my ceiling...who's responsiblity is it to fix it? HOA, or 2nd floor person or me. so far the people on the 2nd floor and 3rd floor have not been home.

b. what can i do about it? i plan on tommorow talking to HOA and seeing if they can throw a tarp up there over where it is leaking...but god only knows if they will.

thoughts?

HomeGuru

blocky97 said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I'm on the 1st floor of a 3 floor building. the roof is leaking from all the rain. my celing is getting wet...

that means the 2nd floor people and 3rd floor people must be leaking also...

a. the mold that will happen in my ceiling...who's responsiblity is it to fix it? HOA, or 2nd floor person or me. so far the people on the 2nd floor and 3rd floor have not been home.

b. what can i do about it? i plan on tommorow talking to HOA and seeing if they can throw a tarp up there over where it is leaking...but god only knows if they will.

thoughts?
**A: so why did you not talk to the HOA TODAY?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">