• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unincorporated town no water

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mariefefe

What is the name of your state? california.

hi, i live in a small town in san bernardino county, the roads are not maintained by the county because the town is unincorporated. We also have a private company that supplies us with water, we own shares, the problem i am having is there main pipe line burst flooded the drainage pipes and caused a river down our dirt road. The company refuses to give us any information except that its not there job to redo the road there water line trashed. I have 4 boys have had no water since monday morning around 8.00 am. I also cannot get out the road there is only one way out and it is nothing but mud. I cannot get my children to school or bathe them, in fact im asking my children to go potty outside because i have no water to flush the restroom. The county says they cannot help even though they know were are stuck. Nice huh. what do we do now.How long can they leave us like this. With no water no way out, just them telling us that its not there problem. The residents that live on our road do not have the money to sue or to pay for a backhoe to come out and fix our roads it would take weeks not to mention half of my neighbours fences and yards were detroyed., the water company had another leak on our road the same day the main pipe burst the fixed it and left it open. you can see the water pipes all the way down our road. Can they do this. Please if anyone is out there that can help us i would really appreciate any help any help at all............. thankyou kindly

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">