• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

florida constitution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nashuahigh1973

What is the name of your state?:confused: What is the name of your state?
Florida

here is the section of the florida constitution i would like clarified or interpreted:

ARTICLE I
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

SECTION 23. Right of privacy.--Every natural person has the right to be let alone and free from governmental intrusion into the person's private life except as otherwise provided herein. This section shall not be construed to limit the public's right of access to public records and meetings as provided by law.
History.--Added, C.S. for H.J.R. 387, 1980; adopted 1980; Am. proposed by Constitution Revision Commission, Revision No. 13, 1998, filed with the Secretary of State May 5, 1998; adopted 1998.

help needed:
i live in a mobile home park that may be rezoned from a rental mobile home community to a townhouse community. approx. 400 families own their mobile homes and rent the lots. if the rezoning is approved, these 400 low income families will be evicted in favor of 610 upper middle class families.
in the florida constitution, as i have pasted above, the government doesn't have the right to intrude in our private lives. would this section of the constitution apply to those of us who rent the land from the owner of the mobile home park?
thank you for any and all answers.
nashuahigh1973

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">