• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mold whos at fault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Meltea

What is the name of your state? California
We bought our home 6 years ago, There is mold growing in the bathrooms, and peeling plaster around every window in the back of our house. We called the insurance company and they said it is not covered. We found out that their was a law suit against the builders of our home due to fualty windows not to code. I contacted the attorneys and was told statue of limiatations had run out. Can i go after the realtor, who knew about the law suit as well as the family we bought the house from. This was not disclosed to us when we bought our home. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My kids as well as myself have been sick more often since we've lived in this house than we had before. We have respiratory problems always have a cough, running nose and i wonder if it is because of this house. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">