• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lied to

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

necep

:mad: What is the name of your state?california
my father in-law died july 23 2004 he had diabietis and chf he also had to have his right leg removed below the knee back in jan 2004 he was only 53. he had been to the dr in june 2004 because he son and wife were concerened about a large weight increase in a very short time, the dr poked him in the chest and said he was just getting fat and that they would get some tests done in aug, he had shunts put in his heart the year prior and one more needed to be done and this just kept getting put off also now that he has past we are involved in a vioxx lawsuit because he was on that also for along time, but looking in records i realized they were not regulary weighing him, testing his blood for the lasix he was on the dose was never adjusted and he was never put on a fluid restriction. an autopsy was supposed to be performed even though the dr gave the cause of death as sudden heart failure over the phone we were still haveing one done but 3 days after death tissue gas set in and the patholigist advised my mother in-law that it would be a waste of time and money to do one so she took him for his word and had him cremated, she has since been told from another attorney she has no case, and that the patholigst lied to her is ths true? any advice here would be greatly appriciated we are all very upset about all of this thanks.

necep

california my mother in-law was looking for the reason for his death, we believe he filled with fluid due to his dr not properly careing for him and all we were told was his heart stopped suddenly, he weighed almost 300 pounds when he died and from pictures it is obvious it is mostly fluid retention but no one listened to our concerns and now we were told that a autopsy could have been done and the patholigst lied to her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">