• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Doctor Shopping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SoozeC

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? I live in Texas and will be on Parole for only two more months. My question is about "doctor shopping". Is visiting 4 doctors in 10 months to get the same controlled prescription (triplicate Rx) going to get me arrested? Will I get a blue warrant issued?

NayeBomb

Knock, Knock...

This board is not a aide to help you decieve the system that is trying to save you from yourself. Apparently, you have a previous drug offense (probably prescription narcotics) and you haven't learned your lesson. Well, I know this is a "legal advice" board but today is your luck day, I'm gonna give you the best advice you'll ever recieve "GET HONEST". Is living like you're living really worth it? Take it from a former "drug seeker" You may not get "caught" but someday it will catch you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">