• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical records fraud/please read

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jayboy

What is the name of your state?tx

we requested my mothers medical records from the doctors office. we rqquested them because she died of a heart attack. when we received them, we noticed they had been tampered or altered. the doctor wrote in that my mom "refused a physical cardio work up". it is so obvious it was added.

my question is: what can we do about it. could this be a lawsuit and if so what kind. is it worth pursuing. could it be worth a lot of money.

i was told that if my mom refused an cardio work up and blood test that the doctor would make her sign a waver stating she refused. is this true.

the case could already be misdiagnosis. could tampering with the records change that. confused

please, can you give me some advice. jason

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">