• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suing for spider bits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

allgone

What is the name of your state?tn

I just want to know if I could sue for spider bits.

I live in a apartment where they are suppose to treat every three months but don't.

I have been bit my husban has been bit twice and my twin sister who stay next door his been bit.

We all have been to the doctor and got treated .

Now my 7month old son his been bit on the back and he is in a lot of pain.

teflon_jones

allgone said:
I live in a apartment where they are suppose to treat every three months but don't.
Where is this documented? What are they treating for? Why are they supposed to regularly treat the area?

allgone

You Are Guilty said:
What kind of spider "bits" are they? The legs? Bodies? Ears?

I was told that the apartment are suppose to stray every two months
My bit was on the fore head.

My husband bit was on the leg and for the face.

My sister bit was on the foot.

my 7 month old bit was on his back.

We have brown recluse

Lynx 36

allgone said:
What is the name of your state?tn

I just want to know if I could sue for spider bits.

I have been bit my husban has been bit twice and my twin sister who stay next door his been bit.

We all have been to the doctor and got treated .

Now my 7month old son his been bit on the back and he is in a lot of pain.
Why would you go to the doctor f/ a spider bite? (to try and get some pain and suffering?) Was it a Brown Recluse or Black Widow? These are the two poisonous spiders in our area, the rest are harmless and there would be no need to go to a doctor f/ a spider bite. If they are irritating then go get an over-the-counter ointment. And trust me, if it was a Brown Recluse or Black Widow you would know in about 20-30 minutes as their bites affect the central nervous system.

They just don't make people as tough as they used to. I've been bitten numerous times by spiders (among a few other things) as I do a lot of camping in Southern KY near TN. They itch a little but they aren't a bother. And yes, you can sue. You wouldn't win though. My suggestion is to find another place to live.

allgone said:
I was told that the apartment are suppose to stray every two months
My bit was on the fore head.

My husband bit was on the leg and for the face.

My sister bit was on the foot.

my 7 month old bit was on his back.

We have brown recluse
Well there is your problem.....Your apartment is "straying" :rolleyes: When it strays, where do you sleep? Outside? Then that is where the "bits" are coming from....Case Closed!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">