• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what happens now...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? CA

I posted a situation about my son's father being arrested & charged w/ possession of narcotics & I have an update...his bail was set at $145,000, but as of Thursday he was bailed out. I'm surprised that his parents put out the money, but I'm thinking b/c he has 2 kids out here and business matters to resolve before going to court in like 1 week. So, my question is this...will he most likely serve time for this and how much do you think??

HomeGuru

momof1cutie said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I posted a situation about my son's father being arrested & charged w/ possession of narcotics & I have an update...his bail was set at $145,000, but as of Thursday he was bailed out. I'm surprised that his parents put out the money, but I'm thinking b/c he has 2 kids out here and business matters to resolve before going to court in like 1 week. So, my question is this...will he most likely serve time for this and how much do you think??
**A: post to your original thread on this same subject.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">