• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Happy123

What is the name of your state? AR Yesterday I posted an question on easement. Several individuals have viewed the post but no one has reponded/offered advice. I do not know how to link that post to this post. It was listed as easement question. (posted 2/28 in the AM). I know I will have to hire an attorney if I need to pursue the issue, but was hoping for some help on do I even have a position prior to seeking out an attorney.

thanks

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Happy123 said:
What is the name of your state? AR Yesterday I posted an question on easement. Several individuals have viewed the post but no one has reponded/offered advice. I do not know how to link that post to this post. It was listed as easement question. (posted 2/28 in the AM). I know I will have to hire an attorney if I need to pursue the issue, but was hoping for some help on do I even have a position prior to seeking out an attorney.

thanks

**A: post this to your initial post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">