• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DWI and the US Army

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kenkid123

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I was wondering....I was arressted for DWI off post and my unit flagged me with AN AA( Adverse Action)...Charges of the dwi were later fully dismissed and was removed from any records....I am still flagged for the incident and can no longer attend OCS for which I was selected for...Can they still flagg me or should that be dropped since all charges were dismissed?

badapple40

kenkid123 said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I was wondering....I was arressted for DWI off post and my unit flagged me with AN AA( Adverse Action)...Charges of the dwi were later fully dismissed and was removed from any records....I am still flagged for the incident and can no longer attend OCS for which I was selected for...Can they still flagg me or should that be dropped since all charges were dismissed?
Did you talk with your unit or your commander or orderly room about removing the flag?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">