• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discrimination Suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

correct_this

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York
What chance do I have in suing the county of Chenango in NY for discriminating against me in my request for a continuation of my concealed carry weapons permit from Michigan as a Corrections Officer? I am now handicapped and vulnerable to attack, I cannot walk away or run from any attack and they give me a permit for hunting! They give concealed permits to some but to many like me we get the hunting permit.

correct_this

Post Script

I must respond to my own posting just to clear the air. No one seems to want to respond and that is cool. I just want to fill you in on some history here. By the way, the web site is refusing to forward this to any attorney so they judge this to be futile and I am not surprised. The little guy is always the victim in this country anyway so I am getting used to it. Now the history; coming from Michigan I was witness to how the draconian law of forbiding folks to protect themselves was defeated. It started just like my posting, a guy in Detroit sued the county gun board for denying his CCW and it was a discrimination suit because the board was granting the CCW to the good ole boys in the county and denying the law biding citizen his right to carry. From that one law suit came many law suits and gun boards across the state bowed to the power of the many that rallied behind the victory! I guess out east here it is futile for one to mount a movement of such a stature and no lawyer seems willing to take the case because no money is involved. Oh well, I would rather be judged by jury than carried by palbearers! Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">