• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I give up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Happy123

What is the name of your state? AR

I give up.. I posted a question. Fixed it a couple times so that I thought it was clear and to the point.

Many individuals have viewed the question. Yet no help/advise.

So I guess I do not understand the purpose of this forum.

From the responses on here I have seen it appears there are members on here who have a lot of knowledge, but I guess they are selective in shareing it and that I guess is their right..

I give up.

Thanks anyway.

ms.magoo

Hi there Happy. I just started to post on this board. So I can try an help ya out. Firstly, have you asked the fella if he'd be willing to have a gate on his fence in order for you to access your power source (quickly) on the easement ? Maybe if you suggested that you'd be willing to pay for that gate, might make him sway in the postive direction.
I suppose if he refuses your request, then you should head to a real estate atty with your easement agreement and seek legal advice on it. Maybe a letter from your atty will help out with getting the gate put in the fence. Personally, I think its just common sense to have a gate installed as you're all dealing with a power source and need that gate to access it quickly. Good luck, and let us know if he did let the gate be installed on his fence.

HomeGuru

Happy123 said:
What is the name of your state? AR

I give up.. I posted a question. Fixed it a couple times so that I thought it was clear and to the point.

Many individuals have viewed the question. Yet no help/advise.

So I guess I do not understand the purpose of this forum.

From the responses on here I have seen it appears there are members on here who have a lot of knowledge, but I guess they are selective in shareing it and that I guess is their right..

I give up.

Thanks anyway.
**A: if you have no patience, go ahead and give up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">