• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Railroaded on Mistaken Identity ...HELP!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nic79

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Indiana
A really good friend of mine is sitting in jail, facing 20-50 years, for selling to an undercover officer. Problem is he didn't do it. The officer actually bought the drugs from a guy who favors my friend. They claim to have a video tape which is grainy and there is no voice identification, but the cop picked out his picture and said it was him. My friend was convicted of a drug felony back in 1998. He was released in 2003 and since then he has stayed away from all things negative or that have anything to do with his old lifestyle because it's not worth it to him - plus he wants to get on with his life elsewhere after his parole is up. Someone please help!!!! He does have a paid lawyer, but he flip-flops sometimes. Maybe he needs a better one.

rmet4nzkx

And does he know who this other person is?
Was he somewhere at the time of the attempted sale that can be verified?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">