• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Timeshare votes at aoao ?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kauairn65

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? HI
Recently we had our annual meeting. Issues were voted on and the timeshare voted them all down due to the owners not returning the proxies and therefore timeshare had more voting power. How can we get them timeshare not to be ablke to cast ballots on issues that dont pertain to them. For instance I have organized a monthly potluck at our pool cabana and I pay for and distribute a flyer to all owners and residents and tenants. I was given a list of these persons and mgt approval. I have done this for 8 mos and timeshare are owners and have been invited also however I dont deliver to the timeshare units so I dont bother vacationing people. But they are available in the office. So their president of their board got a bug up his but and requested no solicitating THSI IS NOT I DO NOT PROFIT I DONATE the main course and ask everyone to bring a dish. THIS IS A SOCIAL GATHERING!! So after the meeting I can no longer pass out these flyers because timeshare does not want us to!!! What can I DO??????? HELP

HomeGuru

kauairn65 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? HI
Recently we had our annual meeting. Issues were voted on and the timeshare voted them all down due to the owners not returning the proxies and therefore timeshare had more voting power. How can we get them timeshare not to be ablke to cast ballots on issues that dont pertain to them. For instance I have organized a monthly potluck at our pool cabana and I pay for and distribute a flyer to all owners and residents and tenants. I was given a list of these persons and mgt approval. I have done this for 8 mos and timeshare are owners and have been invited also however I dont deliver to the timeshare units so I dont bother vacationing people. But they are available in the office. So their president of their board got a bug up his but and requested no solicitating THSI IS NOT I DO NOT PROFIT I DONATE the main course and ask everyone to bring a dish. THIS IS A SOCIAL GATHERING!! So after the meeting I can no longer pass out these flyers because timeshare does not want us to!!! What can I DO??????? HELP
**A: mail the flyers out then. The Board has no power to restrict official USPS mail delivery. You folks do have mail in Hawaii right?

kauairn65

HI
Yes we have mail in hawaii But my main point was how can timeshare vote on isues that dont concern them and how can we stop this!

HomeGuru

kauairn65 said:
HI
Yes we have mail in hawaii But my main point was

**A: No your main point was "What can I do?????" and I gave you advice.

how can timeshare vote on isues that dont concern them and how can we stop this!
**A: Read your CC&R's. That's more advice by the way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">