• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Innocent on drug charge and need help!!! ASAP!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ISG

What is the name of your state?NC
Well where do I begin? Well I am a National Guardsman from WV stationed at fort Bragg on active Duty. I came down here on active duty in Oct of 03. Now this is where it gets interesting, because the medical community of the army has done me an injustice two times and they are about to do it to me again. First of all I want to say that I did all my active duty in the Navy, and I joined the WV Guard to finish my college degree.... Now here goes! First I got my lower back messed up when we were in the back of a 5 TON WE ALL GOT THROWN AROUND!,I was in the front of the bed and ended up on the tailgate, and inbetween the troop strap with my legs hanging out. Well that left me with some messed up disks and nerve damage, and it gives me a lot of trouble I have jolts of fire that goes down both my legs, and I suffer from fecal incontinence. Now during this same time I picked up a viral infection that gave me two ear infections that got so bad that both of my ear drums busted so i couldnt hear a darned thing! I begged for help for the pain before my ear drums busted and I was given motrin and I was told to come back if it got worse, and I did keep comming back, and back, and back. I was out in the field when they busted on me so they brought me back seen the doc she told me they were busted, and they would shim over and my hearing would come back. Well the hearing in my right ear was the only one too come back.
That was in nov of 03 is when I lost my hearing, aswell as my back injury. They sent me to a civillian neurosurgeon for my back in May of 04 he told me that the army waited too long for him to do me any good. I seen the ear Doc in Feb of 04 he told me the samething.So I am going through a Medical Board. And now just when I didnt think things could get any worse.... well
they did! In Nov of 04 I had a urine test that came back hot for marijuana use!!!!!!......... When I found out I almost snapped!... Did I mention in my civillian job I am a police officer.......lol You know sometimes I laugh about this and sometimes I just wanna cry. So as soon as I found out about it I went to TDS they told me to go and have an independent urine test done and I did, and it came up clean! I have never in my life used drugs not even when I was a teenager, and I am 42 now. I am very innocent in this. When I had the test done they(army) never asked me what Kind of drugs I was taking or anything. The people who I work with they know what kind of guy I am and they all think it is bulls----!!! The only time I ever leave this base is to go out to eat or a movie and I am always with someone. I never leave my room when I am not at work because I am affraid I may have an accident with the fecal incontinence that I suffer from.
So two days ago I went infront of my commander over this drug charge, and he deferred me to a court martial. He also told me I would have council provided to me before I went. So I couldnt get anyone to help me on legal matters during none of this down time! 4 months down time. I have never been in any trouble in my life of any kind and this crap happens to me. In my civillian job I have never given anyone a hard time I always gave too many breaks to people, but at other times I had to be firm. I never got a kick out of taking anyone to jail except if they beat up on there wife or there kids, or if they stolen property from an honest working person, then it was different you went to jail!
I also did some searching on the web for certain medications that can show a false positive on a urine test, and I found out that 3 of the prescribed drugs I am taking will show a false positive! But this still doesnt make me feel any better, because I have lost some faith in the medical community of the army, and I wonder if an army attorney will really fight for me, because I cannot afford a civillian attorney, and oh did I mention That I may get in trouble because I stopped taking my medication that caused me to test positive, and it made my gout flair up and I couldnt walk for over a month.
So if there is anyone out there who has any advice, help, or anything I would be greatfully thankfull, I am innocent and anyone that knows me will tell you the same thing. I also want you all to know this... If this can happen to me it can happen to you!
Thank you all for your time.

rmet4nzkx

What exactly are the Rx, who perscribed them, for what conditions.
Which Rx do you think cause a positive UA?
Badapple40 a member of this forum is a military attorney, here are his suggestions for civilian attorneys who may be able to help you, follow the link
badapple40 said:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=206711

Thats my short list of recomendations. I make those recomendations on a host of factors, but it boils down to treating clients fairly, in terms of price, while providing excellent representation.

badapple40

I just kicked the crap out of the command at Bragg/82nd Airborne a couple weeks ago representing a friend of the family.

First of all, this case is easily defensible. Second of all, you really need to hire a civilian defense counsel. Third of all, unless you cough up the $2,500 to $5,000 a civilian defense counsel (EXPERIENCED IN MILITARY LAW) will charge you, it'll end up costing you so much more than that in the long run.

Choice is up to you.

a guy i know got the crap kicked out of him, he had broken bones in his face from getting hit with a champaign bottle. when he went to the army hospital, they gave him a UA and he came up hot from weed, so he gets told that he is in all of this trouble, but he swore that he didnt do it. and i was there part of that night and i didnt see him do anything. the command then tested me and i came up clean. then they realized that they had the wrong sample for my friend, someone that had just came back awol, shared the same name as him. so they finally cleared him of the drug use. but made him piss again, and this time he pissed hot for cocaine, so the commander made him do cq everynight, while he was supposed to be on bed rest. my friend told the commander that he didnt use cocaine, that it was from the surgery he had to fix his broken nose, so they commander called the hospital, and was told that the doctor was on vacation, so my friend was punished, and treated really bad, and they were starting all of the paper work for an article 15. in this week that the doc wa gone. when the doc came back he told the command that he used cocaine for the operation on his nose, as painkiller. when the commander figured out the my friend had actually been on the straigh and narrow, he never said sorry or anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">