• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refuses to pay court ordered spousal support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pjthompson232

What is the name of your state? Georgia
Husband has not paid any ordered spousal support for the past four years, which Municipalities can I contact to suspend his license etc.

pjthompson232

pjthompson232 said:
Husband has not paid any ordered spousal support for the past four years, which Municipalities can I contact to suspend his license etc.

BelizeBreeze

Well, you could try contacting the spirit of Houdini, the Man in the Moon or the ghost of Christmas Past..but it still won't help.

YOU can't do a thing except return to court and file a show cause for contempt and it will be up to the court.

VeronicaGia

pjthompson232 said:
If he doesn't have a license, how will he work? If he cannot work, how will he pay?

You've gone four years without it and survived. ????

File contempt of court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">