• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Emergency Info. Needed Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Christopher M

What is the name of your state? Montana, USA.

I have an emergency situation concerning the adoption of my daughter Rylee who is now 10+ years old that I was never allowed to see by her mother and her mothers grandparents. Their excuse was a conviction I recieved for CPDDI stemming from their daughter introducing me to marijuanha, and a 'friend' who was dealing the crap to pay his bills who mailed it to me and this started the downfall of my life to this day. She has recently gotten married and at a funeral of all places she approached me after 10 years of no contact/communications other than when she would be intoxicated in public and aggressively berate and belittle me (I have wittnesses --- still) and the only things which would come out of her mouth would be "it's over", "why can't you just pay", EVERY TIME. Not being 'allowed' to be a influence in my daughters life has torn me apart since day one, and just getting a CS Bill and being constantly attacked with such drove me to thinking of ends. I wasn't allowed to see my daughter and although the State WAS paying her mother money, I never paid it back to the State. I know, stupid, but I was defiant because all she really wanted was more money, which was obvious by what she was saying. The CS was terminated by the State of MT. in 2001. Anyhow, now I have Adoption Papers which she sent to my mothers PO BOX and there's something fishy in them, #3. Here's EXACTLY what the papers say:

1. that he voluntarily and unequivocally consents to the adoption of the child by the step-father, XXXXXXX XXXXXX, and transfers to him any of the rights that Christopher XXXXXXX XXXXXX has to legal physical custody of the minor child, Rylee XXXXXX;

2. that he understands and agrees that the adoption will terminate his parental relationship with Rylee XXXXXX and that the adoption will terminate any existing court order for custody, visitation or communication that he may have with the child;

3. that Rylee XXXXXX and any decendants of Rylee XXXXXX, will retain the rights of inheritance from and through Christopher XXXXXXX XXXXXX; and

4. that a Court order for visitation or communication with Rylee XXXXXX, by an individual related to the child through the childs other parent, or an agreement or order concerning another individual that is approved by the Court, survives a Decree of Adoption, but that failure to comply with the terms of the Order is not a ground for revoking or setting aside the consent or the adoption.

Now, I can understand these papers, but I desire a professional to please look at what I have typed here and tell me just how screwed I'm about to be with this issue. Something else which is fishy is the fact that I used to write in notebook journals and just throw them away but my mother and I discovered that somebody was listening on out telephones, watching our house and snooping through our garbage, etc. When the mother called me a week after the funeral services she already had a court date se for March 16TH, 2005 and I told her to send the papers to my mothers PO BOX which she did. While talking to her I was informed by her, that her mother now works for a local Police Dept. for 7 years, about the same time the garbage and phone issues started, but I was also having sexual relations with an estranged officers wife whom I did not know was married at the time. From what I wrote about what the mother of my daughter and her family willingly did to me and judged them on their actions I was physically assaulted by a woman who repeated everything to a T resulting in sexual assault and torment since. The sexual assault occurred in 2002...and I can't help but see the ties that quite possibly this family, who has my daughter and has used my daughter against me since before day one is behind all of this, and just because of what I wrote, and because of what occurred to me when I was convicted with CPDDI, and just because I wasn't "allowed" to see Rylee. I am in serious need of legal assistance here, because I just saw the woman who sexually assaulted me and I am gong after her and this "adoption" issue suddenly comes up. I never reported the S.A. to the local police, but did find a confidant to record the events. How can I delay this issue while the sexual assault gets investigated and how do I reply to these Adoption Papers? I don't think I should sign them with all this going on because I got the hint from the mother of Rylee that they all were about to run and hide someplace, for some reasons unknown to me at this juncture. SHOULD NUMBER THREE BE IN THERE OR WHAT? TERMINATING PARENTAL RIGHTS (that I was never aware that I had in the first place from her parents choices and actions of telling me to leave when I approached them about a parenting plan) WHAT DO I DO? I have no money, no real job, am mentally disabled, reside with parents and don't think I can hack this without just permanently giving up. Thankyou, Christopher Michael.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">