• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

timecounts

What is the name of your state?missouri
i gave voluntary consent for adoption for five of my six children. i had just been released from prison and dfs convinced me that time had run out and there would be no time for reunification. i was lead to believe if i didn't do this they couldn't tell me what would happen with my children. i was okay with three of the children as that is what they wanted and had bonded with their respective families. two children wanted to come home, dfs agreed with one but the second again told me no time!!!!! i was later led to believe the child wanted to be adopted when in essence he never knew as two months later dfs brought him to me to tell him he would not be coming home, his pre-adoptive home is a shambles, the child is 8 with an iq of 130 and has a foster father who won't come out of his room, nor can he read or write. the bio kids in the home have troubles all the time that are never addressed. i was told there were court orders stopping me from seeing my kids when i was incarcerated and dfs will not produce them..i have asked for all the records and they refuse....can i do anything about this? i am not financially able to hire a lawyer and am at wits end trying to find help. there are alot of details to this ...thank you for your comments

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">