• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil suit against military

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrdacop

What is the name of your state? wyoming

Hello im getting out May 15 2005 under the Air Force Dos Rollback. They put me on it because i have a control roster i never knew about. So the Control Roster is invalid because i never had the option to dispute it or sign it. So technically i dont qualify for the dos rollback. If i ended up getting kicked out for doing nothing wrong would i beable to make a civil suit when i get discharged?

The reason why i want a civil suit is that i feel im being shafted by the military and that im close to receiving my GI bill and im going to lose it.

I understand i could go to the base IG and they would start an investigation, but what if i do get kick out for doing nothing wrong? would i have a case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">