• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attorney's Duty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lynsheis

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Nebraska

Because of neglect on the part of the Attorney inlisted to assist in Civil Action
and "Farwell Letter" I have spent the last two Month's looking for asssistanceto help. Unwilling, all I hope maybe I will find direction here. The answers much needed.

Civil action filed 04/22/2003, case dismissed May 18, 2004 with Summary Judgement granted to Defendent. Appeal June 18, 2004. Notice of appeal
dismissed for failure to prosecute and filling fee's unpaid.

Farwell Letter as stated, reciept of Dec. 2005 dated Nov.30, 2004 and the Attorney's failure to communicate freely, and no knowledge to steps taken
in case listed above, due to failure on park of Attorney to communicate freely
(at all) to my many requests for answers todate. Found out through pacer and US District Court office 01/03/2005 that has left me at a loss. Any one..
please due.
ADJ. Hearing 2000 EEOC comfirmed...intentional, wrongful termination of employment based Disablity Discrimination. But Agencies Non-compliance
has put on going length to case. :rolleyes:

Katy W.

Call the state Bar and file a complaint so you fulfill the procedural obligations, then go after the attorney. Find a lawyer. That is what I would do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">