• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Victim Of Wrkplace Violence While On Probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lilalthree3

What is the name of your state? CA
HIRED DEC 6,2004 ON PROBATION FOR 90 DAYS, JAN 25 OTHER EMPLOYEE PHYSICALLY KICKKED ME TWICE. REPORTED TO MGT. 2 DAYS LATER ATTACKER IS FIRED. MARCH 2, 2005 EMPLOYER INVESTIGATOR AND UNION REPS INTERVIEW ALL CONCERNED. MARCH 4, 2005 2 DAYS BEFORE PROBATION IS UP AND TO RECEIVE FULL WAGES AND BENEFITS PLUS SENORITY, EMPLOYER WANTS TO EXTEND PROBATION FOR ANOTHER 90 DAYS OR UNTIL FINAL DECISIONS ARE MADE CONCERNING THE FIRED EMPLOYEE. IF IT GOES IN FAVOR OF ATTACKER WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE FOR THE LOSS OF EMPLOYMENT?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Please do not type in all caps; it makes your post very hard to read and is considered shouting on the internet.

Why are you assuming that if the decision goes in favor of the attacker you will lose your job?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">