• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

refusal to rehire or write up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JamesSucholl

What is the name of your state? New Mexico
Hello my name is james sucholl and i was a former employee at whataburger. three months ago. ok well thier was a confrontation between me and a manager and stuff you know. ok well i left the job site and everything and i was told i would be able to come back tomorrow and stuff but next thing i know i am fired cause they said i left the job blah blah but anyways i wanna know do u think its right of them to fire me and not even right me up and stuff. and one think they wrote an employee who worked thier after he returned from his time away cause of a broken arm that was cause at work by another emplloyee cause he owed him drug money that was distrubeted on the job premisises. well let me know what u think thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">