• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BADAPPLE....a humble apology

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lvn4ever

What is the name of your state? FL

BADAPPLE...no offense meant at all. My lame attempt at a little humor. You are often the only sane voice on this site. I always learn from your posts and enjoy them.....since a tremendously unfortunate incident drove me to this site, I take heart when i read your lucid and often wry comments. No offense taken, I hope.... please keep posting

badapple40

lvn4ever said:

BADAPPLE...no offense meant at all. My lame attempt at a little humor. You are often the only sane voice on this site. I always learn from your posts and enjoy them.....since a tremendously unfortunate incident drove me to this site, I take heart when i read your lucid and often wry comments. No offense taken, I hope.... please keep posting
No worries

S

seniorjudge

lvn4ever said:

Go and sin no more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">