• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no contact

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amygru

What is the name of your state? MN
i brought drugs in to a prison. i was arrested and have been charged with the crime of smuggling contraband into a correctional facility. Now im on probation, and one of my conditions is that i not make any contact with the person that i smuggled drugs into. But i am engaged to marry him. I have already appealed once for this, is there any thing else i can do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

"Here's your card . . ."

amygru said:
i brought drugs in to a prison. i was arrested and have been charged with the crime of smuggling contraband into a correctional facility. Now im on probation, and one of my conditions is that i not make any contact with the person that i smuggled drugs into. But i am engaged to marry him. I have already appealed once for this, is there any thing else i can do?

My response:

Congratulations!

Your initial post was copied and just became a Runner-Up in our end-of-the-year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2005 and the winner will be chosen by popular vote on that date!

Thank you! Make sure to come back on December 15, 2005 to see if you're our Grand Prize winner! Our 2004 Winner walked away with a brand new Chevrolet "Corvette" convertible!

Here's a list of the finalists of the 2004 "Most Stupid Post" contest so that you can compare yours to the "competition". Just click on this link: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=204109 and have a chuckle or two while reading! NUMBER SIX was our GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Yes, I know it's incredible, and I know you're blushing with pride - - but, believe it or not, your post could be our Grand Prize winner for 2005! We're giving away TERRIFIC PRIZES! For further Details, Rules, and Prize list, click on this link for more information:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

IAAL

S

seniorjudge

Q: is there any thing else i can do?

A: Yes: not make any contact with the person that you smuggled drugs into.

amygru

other hope?

seniorjudge said:
Q: is there any thing else i can do?

A: Yes: not make any contact with the person that you smuggled drugs into.
i have been with this person for 5 years now. i cant go back to the courts and try and do something else?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

amygru said:
i have been with this person for 5 years now. i cant go back to the courts and try and do something else?

My response:

Lady, you are definitely a "Certified Idiot".

You can't do a damn thing. It's over. Finished. Caput.

IAAL

calatty

You want to marry a man who has you commit a felony for him so he can take more drugs? How sad for you. Luckily the legal system is protecting you from yourself.

HomeGuru

amygru said:
i brought drugs in to a prison. i was arrested and have been charged with the crime of smuggling contraband into a correctional facility. Now im on probation, and one of my conditions is that i not make any contact with the person that i smuggled drugs into. But i am engaged to marry him.

**A: then I guess you will just be a picture bride.

F

Fat Tony

The best thing for you to do:

Get a fake ID made, wait about 6-8 months so that none of the guards will remember you right away, then use the Fake ID to get in. Just pray that you dont get caught, and for the love of god, dont bring dope in for him. Hes bound to have some junkie friends on the outside with nothing to lose that would be more than happy to do that for him. Besides that, just get accustomed to collect calls and liberty bell envelopes.

ENASNI

Answer.

amygru said:
out to lunch. what do u mean?
Just answering your question.

IDIOM: out to lunch Slang Not in touch with the real world; crazy

Slang terms for 'stupid'

Loser
Dodo
Out-to-lunch
Airhead
Zombie
Jerk
Geek
Goofball Nutter
Twit
Goon
Dimbo / dumbo
Blockhead
Half-baked
Doesn't know which way is 'up'

Other more picturesque insults include: 'his/her elevator doesn't go all the way to the top', or, 'being a sandwich short of a picnic'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">