• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i get back temp spousal suppport when..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mgbones

What is the name of your state? TX. My ex is telling everyone that he is not going to pay me the other $500 that he owes me in temporary spousal support because his girlfriend informed him that no one can, or will, make him. Is this true? If not, how can I go about getting it?

LdiJ

mgbones said:
What is the name of your state? TX. My ex is telling everyone that he is not going to pay me the other $500 that he owes me in temporary spousal support because his girlfriend informed him that no one can, or will, make him. Is this true? If not, how can I go about getting it?
If he doesn't pay it when he is supposed to pay it. Then you need to file contempt against him for not paying. One way or another he is eventually going to have to pay.....and its certainly not in his best interest to irritate the heck out of the judge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">