• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

real or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spooky68

What is the name of your state?ny
a guy in my town claims to have been the marine boxing champ for two years, and was in the service in 1974. is there any way to verify his enlistment, time served and discharge, etc
hes promoting this claim in a sports business.and if its false, is it against the law to make this claim in a newspaper?

ask him for proof, thats probably going to be the easiest way to find out if he is strething the truth.

i ran into a guy at a bar that tried to tell me he was special forces, i asked him a few questions that anyone that had ever served in the army would know, and he was stumped.

try that with the guy in question, look up some information pertaingin to the topic in qustion and ask him some wustions

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">