• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sole Managing Conservatorship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TxGrammy

What is the name of your state? Texas

:confused: I have sole managing conservatorship of my 8 year old grand-daughter. Now, my daughter wants custody back and says she is no longer doing drugs and is getting married to a 62 year old man that she has known for 2 months (she's 37) and they both can provide her a good home and can take care of her. My GD's father is currently serving 10 years in prison for assault with a deadly weapon against my daughter. What recourse do I have to try and prevent this from happening?? My GD has been under the care of a therapist for the last 6 months and is just now feeling really safe and secure. She has witnessed so many terrible things in her young life. How do I protect her from possibly being harmed yet again???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">