• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

One more ????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Linseysmommy

What is the name of your state?florida
they told me my husband needs to write a letter.......and that not to worry about his bank or anything...they told me i need to explain what bills i intend to pay with the money i get each month...should he say something like i will continue to pay this bill etc and my wife is responsible for paying these bills once she gets the money?? thanks tiffany

BL

Linseysmommy said:
What is the name of your state?florida
they told me my husband needs to write a letter.......and that not to worry about his bank or anything...they told me i need to explain what bills i intend to pay with the money i get each month...should he say something like i will continue to pay this bill etc and my wife is responsible for paying these bills once she gets the money?? thanks tiffany
He could State that my wife and I are Separated .
She lives in the House with our child .
I do not reside there .
She NEEDS to start paying shelter and other bills necessary for living .
We have a child , and my pay checks are severely Garnished .
I can not afford to support her needs .

How is that ?

Linseysmommy

that is perfect thank you so very very much: )
i feel like after friday finally this will all be over with....and i will know more instead of waiting in limbo longer....tiffany

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">