• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reservist doesnt show up to Drill..what happens?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RCR2700

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? CA

My brother is a USMC reservist. We went on a family trip in August which happen to be on one of his drill dates and he didnt show up, he didnt clear it with his chain of command or anything. He said he would take care of it after we got back but he didnt...and now he hasnt shown up since August. His unit has called a few times, but he hasnt returned their calls..and they sent one letter saying he had not satisfactorily completed 6 drills and that he was UA. So my question is what is going to happen with this?...is he AWOL?..a deserter?..will he get arrested if he gets pulled over while driving?...Ive been trying to get him to take care of this but I think he is a little nervous about what is going to happen...please help us out. thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">