• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just wondering!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hootie61862

What is the name of your state? New York....On Oct.2003 I went out of work on disability due to a bad knee in Dec.2003 my company seperated from me I was assured that when I was released as soon as a position opened I would be back to work..Well finally in Dec.2004 I was released but there was no open position but in Feb.4th 2005 I was searching the internet for jobs and found my job..the one that was mine was open, I was never contacted at all..So i e-mailed them and got no response...Then I received a paper to fill out because I resigned from this job..I e-mailed and called not a response at all...Is there anything I can do?

Thanks
Kelly

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">