• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 year old arrest.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daytimedrama84

What is the name of your state? Georgia

my friend is 16 and doesn't have his liscence because he has unenrolled from school. a month ago he stole his moms car, and was on extacy, was drinking and he had smoked weed. he was going 90 miles in a 55 zone, and was pulled over. he tried to run, but the cops caught him.

this isn't his first time being in trouble. how much time in juvy is he looking at?

BelizeBreeze

daytimedrama84 said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia

my friend is 16 and doesn't have his liscence because he has unenrolled from school. a month ago he stole his moms car, and was on extacy, was drinking and he had smoked weed. he was going 90 miles in a 55 zone, and was pulled over. he tried to run, but the cops caught him.

this isn't his first time being in trouble. how much time in juvy is he looking at?
Until he's 18 and if he's lucky, he won't be tried as an adult. Auto theft could land him in prison. It's time to grow up don't you think?

The Occultist

daytimedrama84 said:
a month ago he stole his moms car, and was on extacy, was drinking and he had smoked weed. he was going 90 miles in a 55 zone, and was pulled over. he tried to run, but the cops caught him.
If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang I guess. Hey IAAL, ya think this might be a contender?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">