• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there any UK Public Donations laws?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Delvene

What is the name of your state? England
I am doing someting for Red Nose Day and I am doing at work, so I want our customers to make a donation for my event. So I need to know whether there is any UK Laws relating to this.

Shay-Pari'e

Delvene said:
I am doing someting for Red Nose Day and I am doing at work, so I want our customers to make a donation for my event. So I need to know whether there is any UK Laws relating to this.
England is not a state and I have no idea what "Red Nose" day is.

Might you be looking in the wrong place?

S

seniorjudge

Delvene said:
Only if the Red Nose is feral.

rmet4nzkx

seniorjudge said:
Only if the Red Nose is feral.
LOL, Nice try Judgy, no cigar. Red Nose as in comedy relief e.g. clown's red nose, not other means of a red nose. :) like the bit of the hare that bit the dog.

S

seniorjudge

rmet4nzkx said:
LOL, Nice try Judgy, no cigar. Red Nose as in comedy relief e.g. clown's red nose, not other means of a red nose. :) like the bit of the hare that bit the dog.
I've never been the same since I ate that Yorkshire pudding in the theatre district of London.

HomeGuru

--PARIDISE-- said:
England is not a state and I have no idea what "Red Nose" day is.

**A: have you ever heard of the North Pole and the lead reindeer Rudolph?
Well, that's his day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">