• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cajunman21

What is the name of your state? NC

i was njped at the end of january my punishement was suspened bust for 6 months and 45 days extra duties. I just recently got another charge sheet against me and i know ill loose my rank for it. it was for bringin my wife to a dr. appt while i was on siq. I didnt lie bout it but they charged me for it. the reason i was on siq was because between 9 and 2 i was having what the e.r. dr says was a panic attack. well i asked my mentor if i could bring my wife and he kinda said no and that hed ask our gysgt but i never got a responce from it so i went. when they were counceling me bout it they basically said that im stupid, an idiot, i make only stupid and idiotic decisions, hypocondriac (cant spell this word), and told me im an unfit father (nothing new bout them sayin that cause they were sayin that befor my child was born cause they say im financially irresponcible). i dont know what to do i dont like talkin to them or even being around them cause i dont trust any of them at all. i dont know what i should do or who i should talk to about this. and what my possible punishment would be after this charge sheet goes up. i dont want to be a marine any more cause of these people.

rmet4nzkx

You knew when you joined the USMC that it holds it's members to a very high standard. While they may not have said it with grace, but to be blunt, it doesn't appear that you are exhibiting good judgement. You were already in trouble in January, given another chance and here it is 2 months later and you disobey a direct order. It is not like your wife had an emergency, it was a dr appointiment that she should have been able to attend with some planning. Having a panic attack because you knew you were in trouble is not an excuse, it is malingering and demonstrates that you are lacking in inteligence, by this time you should have been trained to follow simple orders. What happened is not like an emergency which might be understandable. Perhaps you should learn from your mistakes rsther than whimp out. I say this as the mother of a Marine that was also stationed at Camp LeJeune NC.
Semper Fi

cajunman21

my panic attack happened the night before i brought her to the appt. it had nothing to do with me getting anto any trouble. it was just another day when it happened. i didnt get the charge sheet till after i went to the emergency room and put on siq. ive also been to the dr before about havin trouble breathing. yesterday after the sqd run i had an attack to where i needed my inhailer. i was not dehydrated before the run nor before i went to the e.r. but the dr. still said dehydration. the first time i went to the dr bout havin trouble breathing they said possible asthma and gave me an inhailer and they never tested me for anything till after the attack was over and my body was calming down. but that still dont excuse what they called me. I cant be a hypocondriac cause the last time i went to the dr. was when i first went to the dr about having touble to breath 1 year ago.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">