• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injured - due to threats

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rudy613

Injured - due to threats(2)

What is the name of your state? Penna.
I was forced to perform work that caused physical injury. Those people were informed by myself and others, that I can not perform bending and lifting tasks, due to disk disease. I was threatened with jail if I did not perform the work they assigned (community service). I did find other things I could do, but, they refused to accept those. I did get hurt (MRI shows the injury). When I asked for a delay in my fine payments, they responded with "contempt of court charges" again,even after I informed them the injury was thier fault. I am not able to work now, and have no income. I have since lost my insurance (no income) and can't continue with my medical help. I have been threatened twice, (by our legal system) and put into extreme financial problems. I have done all they required of me, and more. My lawyer is useless. To whom can I bring this to? Should (or can) accord and satisfaction be an option? How does one stop legal threats and abuse?

Last edited:

S

seniorjudge

rudy613 said:
I was forced to perform work that caused physical injury, after they were informed by others of the risk. After which - When asking for a delay in fine payments to the court, they responded with "contempt of court" even after informing them the injury was thier fault. I am not able to work now, with no income I have lost my insurance and can't seek medical help. I have been threatened and put into extreme financial problems. How do you fight the law? I have done all they required of me, and more. My lawyer is useless. Please give me a clue, where can one go to seek answers?
What are you talking about?

Facts?

Details?

rudy613

seniorjudge said:
What are you talking about?

Facts? I tried to update

Details?
I am unsure of what other details may be needed, there is more, but, it is not connected to the threats and injuries.

ENASNI

um

Look Rudy..
you can get help if you give more information...
Your original post is too vague...
so...

S

seniorjudge

rudy613 said:
I was forced to perform work that caused physical injury. Those people were informed by myself and others, that I can not perform bending and lifting tasks, due to disk disease. I was threatened with jail if I did not perform the work they assigned (community service). I did find other things I could do, but, they refused to accept those. I did get hurt (MRI shows the injury). When I asked for a delay in my fine payments, they responded with "contempt of court charges" again,even after I informed them the injury was thier fault. I am not able to work now, and have no income. I have since lost my insurance (no income) and can't continue with my medical help. I have been threatened twice, (by our legal system) and put into extreme financial problems. I have done all they required of me, and more. My lawyer is useless. To whom can I bring this to? Should (or can) accord and satisfaction be an option? How does one stop legal threats and abuse?
Repost without using pronouns (e.g., they, those people, others, etc.) and tell me what you are talking about.

rudy613

seniorjudge said:
Repost without using pronouns (e.g., they, those people, others, etc.) and tell me what you are talking about.
They, them etc.. is lackawanna county's judical/probation dept..
I am refering to threats of contempt of court charges if I did not perform the involuntary servitude that was chosen for me, even after informing the probation dept of my physical disability. I did do what was ordered and did get hurt, I informed them of the injury, informed them I can no longer perform my work-which stopped all my income, I reported to the county clerk asking for delays in paying my fines-due to no income(because of the threats) and once again I was threatened with contempt charges if I do not pay the fines!
if you need more I will gladly e-mail a complete story [email protected]

S

seniorjudge

rudy613 said:
They, them etc.. is lackawanna county's judical/probation dept..
I am refering to threats of contempt of court charges if I did not perform the involuntary servitude that was chosen for me, even after informing the probation dept of my physical disability. I did do what was ordered and did get hurt, I informed them of the injury, informed them I can no longer perform my work-which stopped all my income, I reported to the county clerk asking for delays in paying my fines-due to no income(because of the threats) and once again I was threatened with contempt charges if I do not pay the fines!
if you need more I will gladly e-mail a complete story [email protected]
Okay, when you go to court for your probation violation hearing, be prepared to back up all these statements with certified doctor's reports, etc. Otherwise, you may be headed to the clink.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">