• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

$50,000 Divorce Lost kids, no Alimony Need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ddebmemphis

What is the name of your state? Tenn
I am a mother of 11 years whose husband had her ordered out of her house and custody taken away. I was a stay at home mother w/ 3 kids. He cleaned out the checking account, ira was in his name. Attorney after attorney kept promising me things. Now after I have spent $25,000 on the case and last attorney promised me a trial but there was no trial! He threatened me and told me if I didnot settle (in the court halls) I might get nothing! So I signed all the papers! He is not supposely asking for child support. He is giving me $20,000 in equaity of the house! So far he has given me $2000, and today he said he has a check for $500. but I am worried about child support. Can he go back and get it? Is there anyway to change any of this? He was abusive to me and the guardian liem would not listen to me! Plus he used my parents and sister against me and really bribed my parents. My parents have been doing something illegal and they told me he said to them he would tell on them. Now my parents have not helped me with one dime. I want to have more time with my children. I did not drink or do drugs. My crime was I did not keep the house that uncluttered, maybe yelled to much, and stayed in a bad marriage, and last but not least went into a mental institution because I was had a nervous breakdown over it all.
Is there anyway to sue someone for causing all this mental pain and financial ruin? And is not the guardian liem responsibility to my children? And how is spending $50,000 on attorneys helping them? Other than putting their parents in fiancial ruin! My x also got at least $30,000 more than me. He also started a business with our savings! We moved here for his job 11 years ago> and I worked for him for free for 11 years and get nothing in return! what a great country this is!!

Thankyou

Debbie Lucas

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">