• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assigned Parking Spots

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

asylum23

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?NV

Hello. We are living in a condo complex that is being renovated, thru the end of summer. We have ONE assigned spot by our unit that is legally in our deed and closing papers, that is the only covered spot we have. Each day I come home from work and the workmen are parked in my assigned spot. I have called the owners' representatives on site and nicely told them, now to the point of yelling at them, I've called a good 10 times. They have the person move that day and the next someone else, or even the same person, is back in it. I've tried our HOA but they say it's the owner's domain. The owner rep. has said they are not allowed to park in tenant/condo owner's spots ever, but yet they do every day and they let them get away w/ it.
My question is what can I do and who can I complain to? This has been going on for months and I'm totally fed up. I have to bring heavy work equipment in each night and this forces me to park far away.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

You Are Guilty

I imagine about $2.49 worth of carpenter's nails laid out in your space would alleviate your problem in about 24 hours. Otherwise, start putting your complaints in writing (i.e letters, not calls).

asylum23

Well I still have to park there too. I was going to do one of the tenant only parking signs, but figured they'd pull it down. So I think I'll print one from my computer on heavy stock. But I would think there should be some recourse, don't know what though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">