• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fence on my property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tex145

What is the name of your state?Texas

I purchased 5 acres of land 2 years ago. Soon after the purchase I find the neighbor to be a real jerk. Knowing his attitude.....I built the pipe fencing on my side of the property line. He is now starting to build fencing on his property and trying to tie into mine. Does he have the right to even touch my fencing since it is on my property? If not, how do I notify the correct agency if he does tie into it? Thanks Tex

HomeGuru

tex145 said:
What is the name of your state?Texas

I purchased 5 acres of land 2 years ago. Soon after the purchase I find the neighbor to be a real jerk. Knowing his attitude.....I built the pipe fencing on my side of the property line. He is now starting to build fencing on his property and trying to tie into mine. Does he have the right to even touch my fencing since it is on my property?

**A: no
If not, how do I notify the correct agency if he does tie into it? Thanks Tex
**A: there is no correct agency since this would be a civil matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">