• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scallywag2005

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Scallywag2005

What is the name of your state? MA

My wife and I have permanent custody of our twin grandsons of +12yr for the last two years. I will be 65 this year and plan to retire when I am 65.5yrs. My wife will be retiring at the same time. We would like to return to the U.K. for a variety of different reasons. We are both U.S. and U.K. citizens. We have family who can help us raise the children, health care would be cheaper, educating the boys would be cheaper, etc.

The mother is currently inthe U.S. but in a different state and a British citizen. The father is currently in the U.S. in the same state as us and is an American citizen.

Can we take the boys to England and do we have to go through some formal process?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">