• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Charge in MD, statute of limiations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

buttons7_00

What is the name of your state? Maryland
I got a Drug Charge for position of K, in 1999 in Ocean City, Maryland. After getting hit by the officer’s in the jail, the magistrate let me go with no bond and gave me no court date the next morning, because of all the mark’s I had on my face. I now in 2005 have no proof of what happened. I now know that they had court case that I did not know about and I now have a failure to appear. My Question is dose Maryland have a Stature of limitations or did they in 1999, it has been almost seven years and they have not picked me up yet, I have had warrant check’s run during traffic stops in VA whrere I live and there has been no outstanding warrants on fill. Will this case reach a statute of limitations or go away. I would like to add that I have not gotten any other charge's since then. What should I do?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">