• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grandparent that needs help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

proudgrandma

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WVA
I am a grandma that would like some help and what can I do to be able to see my grandson. My son ex-girlfriend is a very nice person and I love her but her parents tell her what to do even though she says they don't. See they moved to another state and more then less told her she had to move with them. Sso now I can not see my grandson. I call she calls me now I know her and my son will never get back togetherand they both found someone else it is just now I don't think we will ever see him again unless they come back sso that means my son won't see him. They moved so he can't see him. But he is talking care of that. I would love to see him my grandson. Aall I want is to see him and know what to do. I don't have alot of money I just want to know where I can go......

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Pretty much you're going to have to depend on your son filing for his rights as the father, following up by taking his visitation, and allowing you to see the kiddo on his time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">