• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stripped

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moonchild67

undefined What is the name of your state? TEXAS :confused: K HERE WE GO .. I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS AND ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. FIRST OF ALL MY FIANCE IS LOCKED UP IN A COUNTY FACILITY AWAITING TRAIL. HE HAS ALOT OF CHARGES PENDING. HE ESCAPED IN DECEMBER BUT WAS APPREHENDED. A "FRIEND" TURNED HIM BACK IN. AT THE TIME OF THE ESCAPE HE HAD NOT BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CHARGES. SINCE THE ESCAPE THE TREATMENT THESE COPS HAVE GIVEN HIM ARE INEXCUSABLE AND VERY UN ACCEPTABLE. BUT I NEED TO SEE IF THERE IS GROUNDS FOR LAWSUITS OR HIS RELEASE UNTIL TRIAL. THEY HAVE TAKEN AWAY ALL OF HIS RIGHTS. I REALIZE HE IS IN JAIL BUT LET ME BREAKK IT DOWN... TOOK HIS BIBLE, HE CAN ONLY USE THE PHONE WHEN THEY SAY SO, SHOWERS AT THERE SAY SO SOMETIMES 5 DAYS. COMMISARY WAS TAKEN AWAY. HE WAS REFUSED THE RIGHT TO SEE HIS PREACHER. HE IS NOT ABLE TO TALK TO HIS LAWYER UNLESS THEY FEEL IT NECESSARY. THEY ALSO READ ALL MAIL AND HOLD THE LETTERS HE SENDS TO ME FOR A WEEK OR SO BEFORE SENDING THEM AND VICE VERSA WITH THE LETTERS I SEND HIM. THEY OPEN HIS LEGAL MAIL AND HE CAN SEE HIS FAMILY AT THEIR DISCRETION. THIS MAN IS NOT A HARDEND CRIMINAL, HIS CHARGES RANGE FROM UNATHOURIZED USE OF A VEHICHILE, POSSESION OF CONTROLED SUBSTANCE, THEFT UNDER 2500.00, ASSAULT, AND INTENT TO MANUFACTURE. MOST OF THE CHARGES WILL BE DISMISSED ONCE HE GOES TO COURT, BUT UNTIL THEN HE MUST ENDURE NEGLECT, ABUSE, AND PURE MEANNESS. THEY TOOK HIM TO MHMR AND WHEN THEY RETURNED HE WAS PUSHED INTO HIS CELL COMPLETELY RESTRAINED, FELL ON HIS HANDS THEN THEY TAZED HIM FIVE TIMES. THIS WAS WITNESSED BY OTHER OFFICERS AND A SEARGENT WHO ARE TRYING TO COVER IT UP. I NEED HELP PLEASE. I AM AFRAID THEY WILL END UP KILLING HIM BECAUSE THEY HATE HIM FOR MAKING THEM LOOK BAD WHEN HE ESCAPED. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

moonchild67

Help

undefined :eek: YOU ASKED IF I HAVE TALKED TO HIS LAWYER ABOUT THE ABUSE? YES HE IS AWARE. THE SAD THING IS THAT EVERY LAWYER, COP, DA'S OFFICE,SHERIFFS OFFICERS AND JUDGES ARE ALL IN THE BUDDY SYSTEM AROUND HERE. THIS MEANS HE IS HATED BY ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AND DOES NOT STAND A CHANCE UNLESS I CAN FIND A LAWYER OUTSIDE THE LOOP THAT WORKS FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHING. THIS IM SURE IS IMPOSSIBLE SO I AM TRYING TO GATHER ADVICE AND HOPE THAT SOMEONE OUT THERE IS WILLING TO HELP. PRO BONO WOULD BE PERFECT. AN ATTORNEY THAT WANTS TO ADD A CASE LIKE THIS TO HIS PORTFOLIO. SO ANY ADVICE OR ANSWERS YOU MAY HAVE PLEASE I AM VERY WORRIED THEY WILL DO SOMETHING TO HURT HIM AND THE WAY THIS PLACE IS IT WOULD GET SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AND COVERD UP. OPPPS! Forgot to unlock my caps til the end. Sorry i promise to never do it again....... :p

Last edited:

n_and

You live in Texas. Your boyfriend is being held, without bail on
ALOT OF CHARGES
. While awaiting his trial, he escaped from prison.

He expects to be able to shower when he wants to, turn to the lord when he wants to, and eat and sleep whenever he wants to. He is also feels it is unjust that he can't make a phone call whenever he wants to He feels this is an infringement on his rights.

Do I have this correct?

moonchild67

to n and..... no it is not that he is feeling sorry for hmself. the place where he is locked up is the worst place to be held for ant length of time. the jailers have no sympathy, no feelings whatsoever. you may as well have murderd 20 babies when you walk through their doors. the neglect and abuse is the thing i am needing help with. no person deserves to be treated the way they are treating him. yes he messed up made some mistakes and landed in jail, but he does not deserve this hatred from the so called lawenforcement in this area.

Heather2

If everything you say is true and not exagerated then the only thing you can really do is hire a different lawyer. They probably won't let him out because he is a flight risk.

n_and

I did not ask if he was sorry for himself.

I repeat, "he feels as though this is an infringement upon his rights?"

JarMow

Jailers tend to get upset when you leave their nice sleepover without telling anyone. He lost a lot of privledges with that escape. Its just a shame that your "FRIEND" turned him in! What kind of friend assists the law? After all, they're only out to get you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AHA

If he hadn't done anything illegal then he wouldn't be in there!! If he hadn;t escaped without finishiing his sentance, then he wouldn't have been put back in there!! Jail is not supposed to be a vacation resort or summer camp. You are in it because you have broken laws and you are paying the price for it. If he had the same rights and freedom as the innocent non criminals outside prison, then what purpose would prison have?? You should be glad he's in a US jail instead of an eastern world one!
You should both be focussing on him staying put and paying his dues instead of fantasizing of big cash.

moonchild67

R U High????

undefined TE=AHA]If he hadn't done anything illegal then he wouldn't be in there!! If he hadn;t escaped without finishiing his sentance, then he wouldn't have been put back in there!! Jail is not supposed to be a vacation resort or summer camp. You are in it because you have broken laws and you are paying the price for it. If he had the same rights and freedom as the innocent non criminals outside prison, then what purpose would prison have?? You should be glad he's in a US jail instead of an eastern world one!
You should both be focussing on him staying put and paying his dues instead of fantasizing of big cash.[/QUOTE]
:confused: I never said anything about cash!!!! I want him to come home! Yes he screwed up and he will suffer the consequences. All I am try to do is get some information. He is being treated very badly. Nobody should be beat up and have a tazzer used on them unless they r completely out of control. He was not. This law facility igetting away with dispicable treatment of all inmates. I have been there. I would not wish that place on my worst enemy. So u have got it all wrong. I want him home not $$$$$ pay attention if you are going to comment on an issue . I just need to get some answers.

AHA

moonchild67 said:
undefined TE=AHA]If he hadn't done anything illegal then he wouldn't be in there!! If he hadn;t escaped without finishiing his sentance, then he wouldn't have been put back in there!! Jail is not supposed to be a vacation resort or summer camp. You are in it because you have broken laws and you are paying the price for it. If he had the same rights and freedom as the innocent non criminals outside prison, then what purpose would prison have?? You should be glad he's in a US jail instead of an eastern world one!
You should both be focussing on him staying put and paying his dues instead of fantasizing of big cash.
:confused: I never said anything about cash!!!! I want him to come home! Yes he screwed up and he will suffer the consequences. All I am try to do is get some information. He is being treated very badly. Nobody should be beat up and have a tazzer used on them unless they r completely out of control. He was not. This law facility igetting away with dispicable treatment of all inmates. I have been there. I would not wish that place on my worst enemy. So u have got it all wrong. I want him home not $$$$$ pay attention if you are going to comment on an issue . I just need to get some answers.[/QUOTE]

You have gotten answers.
So what are you expecting if you sue???
Prisons are known for not being fuzzy, lovely places, nor should they be. Accept the fact that he is being punished for breaking laws! He's not on holiday!
Talk to a lawyerface to face if you want to sue, don't expect strangers on the internet to support your quest for liberating a criminal before he has finished his sentance!!

ENASNI

um... can you hear me now ?

Told ya in the first post, Moony...

Duck and cover...

Why doesn't anybody listen.. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">