• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reckless burning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Raeline Maddox

What is the name of your state? Or
I was involved in a fire where my old neighbor came in and started a fire. He is in jail and i have been supeonaed. I have no idea what is going on in the case. I dont know how he got in but the lady who lived there previous to me still had the front door key which means they werent changed. Also new owners bought the complex about a month or two before and there was no smoke detector done in my place o many others untill after fire.Still need answers confused about what to do.

ENASNI

uh oh

probably going to regret this... but need a few more details.

What burned down...
How were you "involved?"

Where is "there" ?
What does the smoke detector have to do with it?

Raeline Maddox

Reckless burning

everything burned down my whole apt and all i own. The smoke detectors never went off to warn us about smoke, i woke up to my bedroom pitch black and automatically ran for my son. I was involved because he broke into my apt and started the fire. In my apt previous owners still had front house keys.

Heather2

Raeline Maddox said:
everything burned down my whole apt and all i own. The smoke detectors never went off to warn us about smoke, i woke up to my bedroom pitch black and automatically ran for my son. I was involved because he broke into my apt and started the fire. In my apt previous owners still had front house keys.
What are your legal questions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">