• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

second parent adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tallmon

What is the name of your state? MO

my partner had two children i would like to adopt,... the father has no legal rights to them but his mother is guardian, my partner has joint custody with her. i help raise them and take care of them as a parent would, (more than the grandma guardian does) and want to know if i can legally become a parent to them. the grandmother is only guardian because she thought she would never get to see the kids again after her son gave up his rights, when it comes to the money and things she bills us and has taken us to court for money, one of her charges to us was over a bottle of water and pack of gum. im financally responsible for kids just the same as their mother. is there anything i can do???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">