• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Found Pills in sons room!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Melinda Davies

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ga.
I found some pills in my sons sock drawer. I have search the internet to find out what they are. I can't find them. He said he has had them a long time and doesn't know what they are. I am not OK with that answer. If I take them to have them identified could I be arrested? Could he be arrested? As a parent I think I have the right to know but I don't want to put my self or my son at risk.

Please let me know what I could do or maybe a web site that would help me identify the pills.

BelizeBreeze

Melinda Davies said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ga.
I found some pills in my sons sock drawer. I have search the internet to find out what they are. I can't find them. He said he has had them a long time and doesn't know what they are. I am not OK with that answer. If I take them to have them identified could I be arrested? Could he be arrested? As a parent I think I have the right to know but I don't want to put my self or my son at risk.

Please let me know what I could do or maybe a web site that would help me identify the pills.
Take the pills to your doctor to have them identified along with your son to have him there when the doctor tells him what could happen when he takes them.

Then a little 'come to jesus' time is in order.

rmet4nzkx

Please take your child to the doctor so the pills can be identified and your child assessed. Now is not the time to teach him how to circumvent the law or to aid an abet him.

Scrutinizer

Take them to your Pharmacy and have your Pharmacists ID them, you won't get in any trouble; explain the situtaion to them. What are the markings on the pills?

calatty

If the pills are not legally manufactured pharmaceuticals, there are private drug testing laboratories you can take them to.

slipknottkills

listen to them ^, and please do me a favor and figure out why he was taking them and try to help him out by getting him off of them and dont go phsyco by punishing him..we all make mistakes. Help is better than punishment in these cases.

SnoboarderTPH

chances are...

ok, im going to take a long shot out of no where....if i had to tell you anything just from general street knowledge and being a 19 year old. The pills are more then likely Vicodin or some form of a painkiller. Xanax or vallium would be next guess. If its a white pill with M357 or similar inscribed on it, then its vicodin. www.erowid.com if you research Hydrocodone (Vicodin) you can get pictures of pills and what they look like. Just cut your son off from everything he enjoys and im sure he will be more then happy to tell you what they were.... call FOX and sign up for Nanny 911 ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">