• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In trouble..help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slipknottkills

Well im being charged with possesion with delivery or something like that...i have a clean record and ive been cooperating with the courts n **** and i got bonded out for 150$ what do you think they'll give me? I think its a 'life felony' not saying ima get life but the judge said the max punishment is 15 year and/or 1 million dallors..some stupid girl bugged some drugs off of me and i gave them to her and got caught...advice? thanks. :eek: -Michigan

slipknottkills said:
Well im being charged with possesion with delivery or something like that...i have a clean record and ive been cooperating with the courts n **** and i got bonded out for 150$ what do you think they'll give me? I think its a 'life felony' not saying ima get life but the judge said the max punishment is 15 year and/or 1 million dallors..some stupid girl bugged some drugs off of me and i gave them to her and got caught...advice? thanks. :eek: -Michigan
seniorjudge said:
Post statute number under which you were charged.
Wow judge, I'm impressed with the number of languages you speak. :D I understood part of the post but only because I've got a 17 yo son. :eek:

S

seniorjudge

slipknottkills said:
I didnt hear anything about a statute number all i heard was one officer say that its a 'life felony'... :confused:
Look on the charging papers.

I think they're on the kitchen table.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">